Are you ready to make the quickest spinach & cheese quiche recipe?
Do you love spinach and cheese? Of course you do! But are you sometimes intimitated by the word quiche. Of course you are!
Well here’s 10 ingredients and 10 quick steps to the best spinach and cheese quiche.
(2) cups of shredded swiss cheese
(1/2) cup thinly diced yellow or spanish onion
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Use a fork and pierce the pie crust. This will stop the crust from bubbling up.
- Pre-bake the pie crust for 10-12 minutes
- Saute the onions in the butter until translucent.
- Add spinach and cook until thawed.
- Begin layering the spinach then cheese.
- Whip the 3 eggs until they’re well blended
- Add the heavy cream and continue to incorporate
- Slowly pour the mixture in while moving the spinach around
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes
**Allow it to rest and serve while hot.
**Always reheat in the oven covered in foil. I wouldn’t recommend reheating this in the microwave.
Start by sauting the onions in the olive oil and butter until they become translucent. Don’t rush the process, you want there to be a sutle onion taste and not over power the spinach.
Then add the spinach and cook until the water evaporates.